uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:28:23 GMT
Hi,

I haven't checked all files in your project, but (without looking at it
right now) there are several TypeSystem.xml files.
If they are the same files (content), then I would recommend to have
only one of these files, e.g., in the descriptor folder. If these files
are different type systems, then I would recommend to give them a
different name.

You do not need to change anything if all works as expected.

I am a bit busy right now so that I can't give a more detailed advice
before the end of this week.

Best,

Peter