uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:28:12 GMT
Hi,

here are the results of my investigations:

- the text of the document is not set directly. You should add something
like cas.setDocumentText(sentence.getDocumentText()); before populating
the CAS in your method. Otherwise there will be a DocumentAnnotation of
length 0. Ruta does not like these... that's the source of the problem.
If you add the line, or avoid size length annotations somehow, then the
rules should work just fine.

- I'd rather use tcas.addFsToIndexes(sentenceAnn); instead of
tcas.getIndexRepository().addFS(sentenceAnn); (but that shouldn't change
anything)

- You access the problem type "cogroo.ruta.Base.PROBLEM", but the rules
seem to use the type "Main.PROBLEM"

Best,

Peter