uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Gazzo <mario.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Injecting nested resources using UIMA fit
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 14:59:23 GMT
I have some trouble with initialising some nested resource with UIMA fit. I have followed the
approach described in the section “Resources implementing SharedResourceObject”. I just
have a resource B that uses resource A and a collection reader and a flow control that use
both A and B but I get "mandatory resource A not set on resource B” illegal state exception.
I use the @ExternalResource annotations to get them injected and I used ExternalResourceFactory.bindExternalResource
with A and B on the collection reader and flow control descriptions when creating my aggregate.
It works if B is not dependent on A but as soon I add the dependency then it breaks. I also
tried to explicitly use ExternalResourceFactory.bindExternalResource on A to B but that caused
null pointer exception in ExternalResourceFactory when trying to bind to the collection reader
right after.

I would appreciate any ideas about what I might be doing wrong.

Cheers
Mario