uima-user mailing list archives

From Diego Buoro <jklpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 18:30:25 GMT
I think i wasn't clear enough, and i should be more specific.

I have a type system in which all words have been annotated as Tokens. I am
calling a RUTA script from a java class, and that script has only one rule:
Token Token {-> Problem}

However, with this script, no Problems are created. When I try
Token {-> Problem}

I get one problem for each Token, which is what I expected. Why can't I
create annotations using rules with more than one word?

Thanks