uima-user mailing list archives

From Diego Buoro <jklpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 17:22:31 GMT
Hi Peter!
We call the script with the following lines:

 URL url = Resources.getResource("Main.ruta");
String text = Resources.toString(url, Charsets.UTF_8);
 AnalysisEngineDescription aeDes =
Ruta.createAnalysisEngineDescription(text, tsd);
this.ae = UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(aeDes);

CAS cas = ae.newCAS();
converter.populateCas(sentence.getTextSentence(), cas);
 ae.process(cas);

The populateCAS method is responsible for translating our annotations into
RUTA annotations, but it doesn't set any type priority explicitly.
We don't know much about type priorities, the RUTA references we found say
very little about that.Are they necessary for doing what we need?

The file that contains the above lines is available here:
https://github.com/Fichberg/cogroo4/blob/labXP215_Will/cogroo-gc/src/main/java/org/cogroo/tools/checker/checkers/UIMAChecker.java
The processCAS mehtod is available here:
https://github.com/Fichberg/cogroo4/blob/labXP215_Will/cogroo-gc/src/main/java/org/cogroo/tools/checker/checkers/uima/UimaCasAdapter.java
The script we are calling is available here:
https://github.com/Fichberg/cogroo4/blob/labXP215_Will/cogroo-ruta/script/Main.ruta

PS:Yes, We remembered the semicolons.

Thanks for the help :)