uima-user mailing list archives

From William Colen <william.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using RUTA from Java
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 12:04:48 GMT
Thank you, Peter.

Maybe that is the case. I am not setting any parameter, as follows:

TypeSystemDescription tsd =
> TypeSystemDescriptionFactory.createTypeSystemDescription("MainTypeSystem");
> URL url = Resources.getResource("Main.ruta");
> String scriptText = Resources.toString(url, Charsets.UTF_8);
> AnalysisEngineDescription aeDes =
> Ruta.createAnalysisEngineDescription(scriptText, tsd);
> AnalysisEngine ae = UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(aeDes);

Are there any tutorial explaining how to do that from command line? We can
execute everything correctly from Ruta tools for Eclipse.

The source code is open:

This is from where we call RUTA:
https://github.com/Fichberg/cogroo4/blob/labXP215_Will/cogroo-gc/src/main/java/org/cogroo/tools/checker/checkers/UIMAChecker.java

The scripts and the type system: