uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Injecting nested resources using UIMA fit
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 20:52:12 GMT
On 23.05.2015, at 22:45, Mario Gazzo <mario.gazzo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Richard. The reason I use bindExternalResource is because I have a light DSL
layer on top where everything get’s wired together from different aggregate modules. This
way the modules don’t need to be that tightly coupled up front but I just do the binding
generically right before the execution. The example doesn’t show this.

... ok, I'll double check again whether bindExternalResource really cannot be used as you
did here ... after fixing the other problem.

My main local uimaFIT checkout is currently a bit of a mess.

/me fetching duster and dusting off...

-- Richard