uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Injecting nested resources using UIMA fit
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 11:25:16 GMT
I'd say it depends on demand/pressure. Basically, we have no blockers
for a release as the uimaFIT development process is very incremental
at this time. I have gone through the issues yesterday and weeded out
what would be nice to still get in. But if somebody "urgently" needs
a release, it could probably be complete within 2-4 weeks after starting
it (wrapping up voting may take that much time).

-- Richard

On 24.05.2015, at 13:19, Mario Gazzo <mario.gazzo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Works nicely now, Richard. Thanks a lot :)
>
> I will run with the 2.2.0 branch from the Git repository in the coming period and I will
report back if I stumble upon any issues.