uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Marking cosnecutive tokens with RUTA
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 13:28:50 GMT
Hi,

I looked at the code, but I haven't found anything that could cause the
problem. The type priotities should be fine by using the BasicEngine.xml
of the maven dependency.

Normally, I would assume that it's caused by the visibility, e.g., an
annotation starts with something invisible and thus is not machted. Or
the filtering settings are changed and the rule expects a token but
finds a SPACE. I tested Main.ruta, no problems observed.

Can you provide a minimal example where I can reproduce the problem?

Best,

Peter