uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a string array child tag in UIMA-RUTA
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 14:06:44 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately, I have to admit that UIMA Ruta language lacks support for
accessing UIMA arrays. This functionality was neglected so far.

I will try to find the time to implement it for the next upcoming
release, but I cannot promise that it will be included. The
corresponding jira issue can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4399

You are welcome to add here or in the comment section of the issue a
wish list of functionality that should be added, e.g., do you want to
operate with regular expressions in the array or is a simple string
equals/contains sufficient?

Right now, there are no optimal solutions for your problem. You could
either use an adapted type system without arrays, e.g., use a subtype of
token with a string feature containing an comma-separated enumeration of
the lexemes, or implement a condition extension for accessing the array
on java level.

Best,

Peter