uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Gazzo <mario.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Injecting nested resources using UIMA fit
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 09:53:21 GMT
I attached a small Java example program that reproduces the problem using the simple pipeline
but the error is the same with CPE. We are still using UIMA 2.6 with uimaFIT 2.1.0 but I could
reproduce it with UIMA 2.7.

You can vary the binding sequence to see how the error differs depending on whether resource
B is bound to resource A first or last. Also try to comment out the dependencies of B on A
and see that everything then works as expected.

Let me know if its just me doing something wrong ;)

Cheers
Mario