uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA CPE appears not to utilise more than a single thread
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:07:58 GMT
The CPE runs pipeline threads in parallel, not necessarily CAS processors.
In a CPE descriptor, generally all non-CasConsumer components make up the
pipeline.

Change the following line to indicate how many pipeline threads to run, and
make sure the casPoolSize is number of threads +2.

<casProcessors casPoolSize="2" processingUnitThreadCount="1">

Eddie