uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Filtering doesn't work on simple rule
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:53:53 GMT
Hi,

the regular epxression rules in UIMA Ruta simply apply the Java
implementation of regular expressions and thus apply the Pattern given
in quotes in the current window. Thus, they are not sensible to the
filtering settings.

If you want to match dependent on visible/invisible annotations, then
you have to use the normal UIMA Ruta rules like
Document{-> ADDFILTERTYPE(filterAnnotation)};
NUM{-> Number};

Best,

Peter