uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Developing UIMA Ruta Rules in Maven Projects
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:34:29 GMT
Hi Armin,

I must admit that I am not sure if I interpeted your mail correctly.
Discussions about the usability of maven could sometime lead to sarcasm.

In case there are doubts if the Ruta Workbench will become less
user-friendly, I can assure that the current functionality of the Ruta
Workbench won't be touched and its users will not need to trouble
themselves with maven. This is more about introducing an additional
layer for developers to integrate ruta rules in their maven-based
projects in a better and cleaner way.

Best,

Peter