uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Gazzo <mario.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA CPE appears not to utilise more than a single thread
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:53:27 GMT
Thanks guys.

Both suggestions gav me some key points to work with in order to solve the problem. It turned
out that the analysis engines in question oddly inherited from JCasConsumer_ImplBase and not
JCasAnnotator_ImplBase. Couldn’t see the forrest for the trees :)

Anyway, this suddenly caused a new problem to appear. Parameters set in the analysis engine
descriptions generated by UIMA FIT no longer gets loaded and injected. Switching back to JCasConsumer_ImplBase
gets them injected again but then its single-threaded. Are there any additional annotations
(descriptors) or some other configuration parameters I need to set?