uima-user mailing list archives

From José Tomás Atria <jtat...@gmail.com>
Subject Selecting all connected annotations by type.
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:25:13 GMT
Hello all,

I am looking for the best approach to select all annotations of a given
type that intersect an annotation of a different type.

I am aware of selectCovered and selectCovering, which, as far as I
understand, will select all annotations (of a given type) that cover ranges
of text which are, respectively, subsets or supersets of another
annotation. Is there a similar method for annotations that cover ranges
which merely _intersect_ with the range covered by a given annotation?

What would the recommended way of achieving this?

Any help would be apreciated. Thanks!
jta.

--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem