uima-user mailing list archives

From Silvestre Losada <silvestre.los...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruta unmark tokens from given possition.
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 16:36:48 GMT
I'm answering to my self,

(ANY{->UNMARK(ANY)}){CONTEXTCOUNT(Document,20,2000)};

Removes all annotations generated by default seeder that are in postions 20
to 2000. This is working, however it does not work for RutaBasic
annotations using the same expression

(RutaBasic{->UNMARK(RutaBasic)}){CONTEXTCOUNT(Document,20,2000)};

I dont know the explanation.

Regards