uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: How to use ConceptMapper
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:32:05 GMT
Hi,

Concept Mapper is an "add-on" and isn't described in the web page you
referenced, as you noticed.

You can read the docs for it here:
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper/ConceptMapperAnnotatorUserGuide.html

To find this on the main web site, use the left-hand navigation bar to find:

Addons and Sandbox, and then, on that page, scroll down to the Addons components
and find the link to Concept Mapper Annotator, and then click at the bottom of
that section where it says
"Click here to access the user documentation"

HTH. -Marshall