uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Selecting all connected annotations by type.
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:47:46 GMT
Hi José,

we had no need for such a method so far ;) The easiest way would probably be to copy the
selectCovering method from uimaFIT and adjust it to catch all intersecting annotations.
You can probably add an optimization to a selectIntersecting method which breaks the loop
as soon as the begin offset of an annotation is larger than the end offset of your intersection
range.

Cheers,

-- Richard