uima-user mailing list archives

From Silvestre Losada <silvestre.los...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruta parallel execution
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:26:59 GMT
Well let me explain.

Ruta scripts are really good to work over output of analysis engines, each
analysis engine will make some atomic work and using ruta rules you can
easily work over generated annotations combine them, remove them...  What I
need is to execute several analysis engines in parallel to improve the
response time, so now the analysis engines are executed sequentially and I
want to execute them in parallel, then take the output of all of them and
apply some ruta rules to the output.

would it be possible.