uima-user mailing list archives

From Silvestre Losada <silvestre.los...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruta parallel execution
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:24:24 GMT
Thanks for your answer, I was working in this way and seems to be best
approach. The problem here is that I need to setup several RutaEngines in
the pipe, it would be nice if RutaStream or at least ruta annotations
generated can be reused from one RutaEngine to another RutaEngine in same
pipe, to avoid duplicated information. If you wish I can implement it and
submit a patch to you.

Kind regards.