uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DUCC-unstable behaviour od ducc
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 13:12:17 GMT
Which of these are no understandable?  If you hover over the column heading
a little more explanation is given (though not much).

For example, If you hover over Heartbeat(last) you'll see "The elapsed time
(in seconds) since the last heartbeat".  This should usually be around 60
seconds.  On the system I'm looking at live presently, I see a range from 9
to 66.  If the number gets too large, the DUCC system will consider the
node down.  As best as I can tell, it looks like your numbers are 58 & 59
which is perfect.

Lou.