uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: NPE in RUTA
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:17:38 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the delayed response... holidays...

yes, this is a stupid bug. The greedy anchoring is a rather new feature
and I missed to add some unit tests combining it with composed
(disjunctive/conjunctive) rule elements. Those exploit the normal rule
inference as a look ahead by providing a null ruleApply.

I will fix it asap next week. Thanks for reporting it :-)

Best,

Peter