uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject DUCC- Agent1 is on Physical and Agent2 is on virtual=Slow the job process timing
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 05:26:32 GMT

Hi,

Is there any problem if one Agent node is on Physical(Master) and one
agent node is on virtual?

I am running a job which is having avg processing timing of 20 min when
I have configured a single machine DUCC (physical machine)as well as
when both nodes were on physical machine only.

When I have shifted my one agent node to virtual machine avg processing
timing of Job was increased to 1 Hour. Here I noticed that my job driver
was also running only on virtual machine's agent node.

Can we run job driver to specific agent node so that I will be able to
test any other Case Scenario? Because I also tried to run my job's
process on agent node of physical machine but it didn't reflect the
processing time much.

Thanks in advanced.

Reshu.