uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC-unstable behaviour od ducc
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:41:35 GMT
Lou,

How can a node send heartbeats in DUCC? If you can tell me this I will
be able to identify problem of down in my nodes.

The other problem which I am facing is:

Memory(GB):total    :   31
Memory(GB):usable :   16
Shares:total             :    8
Shares:inuse            :   9

Means actual RAM which is available is 30 GB so shares available should
be 15(2GB per share) but it is showing Memory(GB):usable :   16 and
Shares:total             :    8.

In DUCC 1.0.0, I don't face this problem.

Please explain me its reason.

Reshu.