uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Ruta additional extensions
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 12:42:24 GMT
Hi,

there are two types of extension, one for the analysis engine and one
for the workbench.
The second takes care that the descriptor contain references to the
first one.

Provides the editor syntax highlighting for your new action?

Do you have a plugin in the workbench that provides an Eclipse extension
for the extension point org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.actionExtension?
I wonder why the extension is part of the classpath at all if the
configuration parameters are not updated.

The descriptors are replaced when the script file is saved. There is no
direct way to avoid the overwriting. If you do not want to take care of
the Workbench stuff at all, you could probably also just add the
extension to the BasicEngine.xml (it's the template for the descriptors)

Best,

Peter