uima-user mailing list archives

From Dan Heinze <dhei...@gnoetics.com>
Subject DUCC stuck Waiting for Resources - new install on CentOS 6.5 VM
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:37:23 GMT
I've read the "DUCC stuck Waiting for Resources on Amazon..." thread.
I have a similar problem.  I did my first install of DUCC yesterday on a
CentOS 6.5 VM with 9GB RAM.  No problems with the install. ./start_ducc -s
seems to work fine, but when I look at ducc-mon Reservations, I find that
Job Driver is stuck "Waiting for Resources", I have given it hours, but it
just stays stuck there.  Also, nothing is being written to the logs... the
${DUCC_HOME}/logs directory is empty.  Any help will be appreciated.

-Dan