uima-user mailing list archives

From James Baker <james.d.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA DUCC - Excessive Initialize Failure
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 13:34:35 GMT
I'm trying, without much success, to run DUCC in multi-user-multi-machine
mode. We've had it running successfully in single-user-single-machine mode,
and have followed the installation guide to move to a
multi-user-multi-machine configuration, but we keep getting an Excessive
Initialize Failure error from JobDriverTerminateException.java.

This has happened with both the example job and our own job. We've looked
through the logs and can't see anything that might suggest what is causing
the issue.

Any one got any idea how to fix the issue?

Thanks,
James