uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA DUCC - Excessive Initialize Failure
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:23:27 GMT
Log files may be informative.  There are system and user log files.  System
log files are located in ducc_runtime/logs.  User log files (which may be
more helpful here) are located in --log_directory <path> that was specified
on the submit command (and can also be seen by employing the WebServer).

Do you have a shared file system amongst your machines and is your user
data located there?

Lou.