uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filter Cas from UIMA fit pipeline
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:57:46 GMT
Hi,

it's probably also not too hard - but I have no experience with custom flow controllers.
uimaFIT may also not offer an excellent API for adding custom flow controllers - not sure
-
so it might be necessary to deal with the UIMA API directly at times.

Maybe somebody has implemented a custom flow controller or uses a non-default flow controller
with uimaFIT and can share some first-hand experience?

Cheers,

-- Richard

On 07.11.2014, at 09:04, <Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de> <Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de>
wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> I've never used it, but according to the documentation you can do this with a  flow controller.
The bad thing is, Richard told me a while ago that it is not so easy to build your own flow
controller.