uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC 1.1.0- How to Run two DUCC version on same machines with different user
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 04:40:10 GMT
Dear Jim,

When I was trying DUCC 1.1.0 on the nodes on which DUCC 1.0.0 was
running perfectly, I first stopped DUCC 1.0.0 using ./check_ducc -k . My
Broker ports were different that time as well as I made changes in
duccling path. When I started DUCC 1.1.0. It looks like working fine.
But Then I faced agent instability problem so I re- configured DUCC 1.0.0.

Then I tried to configure DUCC 1.0.0 and DUCC 1.1.0. My Broker ports
were different and I made all possible changes in ports so, that it
wouldn't conflict with other ducc's ports. Right Now, I am still working
to configure both on same nodes.

I will try what you suggested to me. I will let you know if I succeed.

If I missed something please reply me.

Thanks.

Reshu.