uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC 1.1.0- How to Run two DUCC version on same machines with different user
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 04:22:41 GMT

Dear Lou,

These both problems are different but nodes are same. DUCC 1.0.0 is
running perfectly on same nodes.

When I was trying to configure DUCC 1.1.0 singly, I faced node down
problem. Due to this I thought why don't I try to run DUCC 1.0.0 and
DUCC 1.1.0 simultaneously on same node to compare their behaviour. But,
Now, I am facing problems in this too.

Reshu.