uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject DUCC-1.1.0: Machines are going down very frequently
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 05:45:02 GMT

Hi,

When I was trying DUCC-1.1.0 on multi machine, I have faced an up-down
status problem in machines. I have configured two machines and these
machines are going down one by one. This makes the DUCC Services disable
and Jobs to be initialize again and again.

DUCC 1.0.0 was working fine on same machines.

How can I fix this problem? I have also compared ducc.properties file
for both versions. Both are using same configuration to check heartbeats.

Re-Initialization of Jobs are increasing the processing time. Can I
change or re-configure this process?

Services are getting disabled automatically and showing excessive
Initialization error status on mark over on disabled status but logs are
not showing any error.

I have to use DUCC 1.0.0 instead of DUCC 1.1.0.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Signature *Reshu Agarwal*