uima-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Madan <sumit.ma...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Exception handling
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:31:19 GMT
On 07/11/14 13:34, Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de wrote:
> Hi Sumit!

Hi Armin,

> Setting dropCasOnException works. org.apache.uima.fit.cpe.CpeBuilder::createProcessor()
is private and ACTION_ON_MAX_ERROR a static field. It seems to me that the CpeBuilder is missing
some methods. There should be a method to create a new processor from a given analysis engine
with some of those options and add (not set) it to the CPE, just as with AggregateBuilder.

Yes I know, long time ago we have added our own class based on
CpeBuilder but not using CpeBuilder as the API doesn't allow to change
stuff. I think you can/have to do that too.

We should file a bug for UIMAFit and create a patch too. I will put this
on my todo list.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Sumit Madan

Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin

Room: C3-140
Tel.: +49 2241 14 2997