uima-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Madan <sumit.ma...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: AW: Exception handling
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:51:55 GMT
On 07/11/14 11:39, Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de wrote:
> Hi Sumit,

Hi Armin,

> I've got a CPE up and running. But where do the interfaces CpeIntegratedCasProcessor
and CpeCasProcessors fit in? Can you point me to some documentation or example source code,
please?

yeah sure.

Check the method in the
org.apache.uima.fit.cpe.CpeBuilder::createProcessor(). In this method
you can set the ActionOnMaxError. Currently, it is defined to terminate
the pipeline when an exception occurs.

Check the method org.apache.uima.fit.cpe.CpeBuilder::createCpe(). In the
method after the call of setProcessingUnitThreadCount() you can call
cpeDesc.getCpeCasProcessors().setAttributeValue("dropCasOnException",
<VALUE>) to set the dropCasOnException Value.

Documentation can be found under
http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs/html/references/references.html#ugr.ref.xml.cpe_descriptor.descriptor.cas_processors.individual.

See the errorHandling element.

Hope it helps.

Regards
   Sumit

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Sumit Madan

Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin

Room: C3-140
Tel.: +49 2241 14 2997