uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception handling
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:03:46 GMT
Hi,

the CpeBuilder implementation is very basic. Please feel invited to file issues against it
- and of course you can also submit patches if you have them ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard

On 07.11.2014, at 13:34, <Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de> <Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de>
wrote:

> Hi Sumit!
>
> Setting dropCasOnException works. org.apache.uima.fit.cpe.CpeBuilder::createProcessor()
is private and ACTION_ON_MAX_ERROR a static field. It seems to me that the CpeBuilder is missing
some methods. There should be a method to create a new processor from a given analysis engine
with some of those options and add (not set) it to the CPE, just as with AggregateBuilder.