uima-user mailing list archives

From James Baker <james.d.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA DUCC - Multi-machine Installation
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:08:40 GMT
I've been working through the installation of UIMA DUCC, and have
successfully got it set up and running on a single machine. I'd now like to
move to running it on a cluster of machines, but it isn't clear to me from
the installation guide as to whether I need to install DUCC on each node,
or whether ducc_ling is the only thing that needs installing on the
non-head nodes.

Could anyone shed some light on the process please?

Thanks,
James