uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA DUCC - Multi-machine Installation
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:37:26 GMT
Hi Tam,

In the install documentation,
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-ducc-1.0.0/installation.html,
the section "Multi-User Installation and Verification" describes how to
configure setuid-root
for ducc_ling so that DUCC jobs are run as the submitting user instead of
user "ducc".

The setuid-root ducc_ling should be put on every DUCC node, in the same
place,
and ducc.properties updated to point at that location.

Eddie