uima-user mailing list archives

From Piyush Paliwal <piyushpaliwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Ruta into jar?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:39:52 GMT
Hi Alexandre,

This is more or less clear. However, as the main issue, as I earlier
pointed out, the script even if I put now in java project, it fails to
import additional annotations from external typesystem. This importing was
successfully done when script was inside ruta project.

As an example, I wish to import the following types from TypeSystem.xml
descriptor which also resides in same folder as script (both files now in
Java project).

//import the additional annotations types and alias in short name

IMPORT de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.lexmorph.type.pos.NN FROM
uima.ruta.example.TypeSystem  AS _NN;

IMPORT de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.syntax.type.constituent.PP FROM
uima.ruta.example.TypeSystem AS _PP;

If I wish to declare any annotation which does not depend on imported
types, then there are no errors even if script is in Java.

DECLARE Annotation A(String y,String x);

But how to allow script imports the above annotations from external type
system, if put in java?

- Piyush

--
Piyush Paliwal