uima-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Serebryakov <serebryakov.ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking for lots of example UIMA code
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:10:59 GMT
If you look into developing analysis engines, one option is to study
implementations of annotator wrappers for a well known NLP libraries. Here
are some examples with online access:

1. UIMA annotators for OpenNLP components:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/opennlp/trunk/opennlp-uima/src/main/java/opennlp/uima/
2. DKPro has a bunch of wrappers for a variety of NLP libraries:
https://code.google.com/p/dkpro-core-asl/source/browse/de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core-asl/trunk/
3. ClearTK has also a number of annotator implementations:
https://code.google.com/p/cleartk/source/browse/

Also, at some point in time, styling umma-fit helped me a lot in
understanding UIMA's api.

Regards,
Sergey.