uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: looking for lots of example UIMA code
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:55:56 GMT

On 10/29/2014 12:43 PM, Kameron Cole wrote:

> Thanks for the references.  As for the samples on the UIMA sight, this is
> quite a find.  I have been on this site for 10 years now, and never really
> stumbled across it.  Just to be sure, this is where I am finding the most
> useful examples:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/tags/uimaj-2.6.0/uimaj-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/
>
> Am I missing anything?

There's also a small additional bit of "sample" code for things added when using
UIMA-AS (Asynchronous Scaleout), that you can find either "merged" into the
uimaj-examples folder in the binary distribution, or in the Apache SVN source
tree, here (for the latest released version):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uima-as/tags/uima-as-2.6.0/uimaj-as-activemq/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/as/

-Marshall