uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Error in running UIMA Ruta sample file
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:36:32 GMT
Hi,

Am 10.10.2014 11:25, schrieb Debbie Zhang:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Yes, I can run the script in the normal run mode. I tried to find out a bit
> more about the problem by looking at the java code. However, the
> ExampleProject doesn't ship with the Ruta src so I don't know what is
> happening in Ruta.wrapAnalysisEngine(URL, String, boolean, String) line: 97
> and RutaLauncher.main (String[]) line: 123

These two positions should not be problematic. The exception is created
when initializing the UIMA framework. I rather think that the vm is
suspended because of a breakpoint on an exception that is maybe caught
later. If the normal run mode works, then the debug mode should work as
well since it does the exact same things, but just remembers some
internal objects.

You can try to to set the debug parameters in the BasicEngine.xmlto true
and rebuild all descriptors. Then, launch the script in the normal run
mode.The debug information should then also be created in run mode.

Best,

Peter