uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Error in running UIMA Ruta sample file
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:07:11 GMT
It's possible that that the execution did not work and the xmis are
those that were already present in the project.

Can you delete the files in the output folder, and debug the ruta script
again?

If the file do not occur again after running/debugging a ruta script,
then there must be an exception: Either in the console (in Eclipse) or
in the Error log view.

Well, you need a CAS with the special annotations. You can create some
also without using the debug mode in eclipse. The Test Annotation view
should normally not create those debug information as far as I remember.

Best,

Peter

Am 09.10.2014 12:48, schrieb Debbie Zhang:
> Thanks Peter for your reply. I cleaned the project after I received your email. However,
I still got the error when I tried to debug.

> Just now, I double clicked the output file Example1.txt.xmi. I got the rules displayed
on the rule views. Does it mean that I don't need to run the debug to get rules on the rule
views (The Reference document said debug need to be run)? It seems I only need to run the
Main.ruta from "Annotation Test" to get the .xmi files.

> Regards,
>
> Debbie

>>> ruta.o