uima-user mailing list archives

From "Debbie Zhang" <debbie.d.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Error in running UIMA Ruta sample file
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:48:54 GMT
Thanks Peter for your reply. I cleaned the project after I received your email. However, I
still got the error when I tried to debug.

Just now, I double clicked the output file Example1.txt.xmi. I got the rules displayed on
the rule views. Does it mean that I don't need to run the debug to get rules on the rule views
(The Reference document said debug need to be run)? It seems I only need to run the Main.ruta
from "Annotation Test" to get the .xmi files.

Regards,

Debbie