uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Publication about UIMA Ruta
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:06:41 GMT
Hi,

it has been about one and a half year since we renamed the system to its
current and nice name. However, from then on, there was no main
publication to cite in order to refer to UIMA Ruta.

I can proudly announce that this changed now.

The journal Natural Language Engineering just published the new main
article for UIMA Ruta with the title "UIMA Ruta: Rapid development of
rule-based information extraction applications". It provides a nice
overview of the language and tooling, and additionally a comparison to
related systems and descriptions of some case studies. If you are
interested in UIMA Ruta or in rule-based approaches in general, this
article could be of interest.

The direct link to the FirstView version:
http://journals.cambridge.org/article_S1351324914000114
I temporarily added the pdf of the accepted manuscript to my personal
website:
http://ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~pkluegl/publications/2014-NLE-Ruta.pdf

If you use UIMA Ruta in academic context, please consider to cite this
paper. A bibtex entry will be added to the ruta page.

Best,

Peter