uima-user mailing list archives

From Sabrina Masson <sabrina2...@msn.com>
Subject ResourceInitializationException
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:54:45 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to run a project done with UIMA. I'm using eclipse and
when I run UIMA CPE GUI from this IDE everything works fine. However,
when I try to run the same project with the batch file cpeGui located in
 UIMA-HOME/bin i get the following error:

"org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
 Initializtion of CAS Processor with name
'ClientPartnerCompetitorAndTechnologyAnnotator' failed. Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException: Initialization
of CAS processor with name
'ClientPartnerCompetitorAndTechnologyAnnotator' failed. Caused by:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Error
initializing 'org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl' from
descriptor
file:/C:/Users/Sabrina/workspace/CompaniesTechnologiesAnnotator/desc/analysis_engine/ClientPartnerCompetitorAndTechnologyAnnotator.xml
 Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Could not acess the resource data at
file:ist/utl/pt/link/entities/dictionaries/Parceiros.txt".

The file Parceiros.txt is in that path. I don't understand why I get this error message.

Someone could tell me why it is happening?
Thanks in advance,
Sabrina.