uima-user mailing list archives

From Sabrina Masson <sabrina2...@msn.com>
Subject RE: ResourceInitializationException
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:08:29 GMT

Hi Marchal!

Thanks for your answer. Yesterday, I understood why the Resource Initialization Exception
was happening. I also realized that some classes I have created were not found by cpeGUI.
 When I was searching how to solve the problem, I found this link http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.uima.general/3890.

So, I realized that If I want to run cpeGUI.bat without calling it with eclipse, I need to
create the environment variable UIMA_CLASSPATH (I didn't have that variable) and I need to
change the project name defined in runUimaClass.bat . I replace the name "examples" for my
project name; put my project inside of apache-uima folder and, after that, when I ran cpeGui.bat,
everything worked fine.

Is there another way to make cpeGui recognize the UIMA projects that I create?
Thanks again,
Sabrina.