uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Share database connections between annotators
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:16:57 GMT
When you have created a description in uimaFIT, call toXML on it to get the
configuration file. Mind that the uimaFIT-generated description may contain
many redundancies, in particular the types might be re-defined multiple times.
uimaFIT doesn't take care of minimizing the description since that is not
important for its operation.

Cheers,

-- Richard