uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sendCAS is slow
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:11:38 GMT
When you initialize uima-as client, how big is the CasPool? The default is
1 which might explain what you are seeing.
Try increasing a CasPool on the client side to improve the throughput.

Map<String, Object> appCtx = new HashMap<String, Object>();
appCtx.put(UimaAsynchronousEngine.ServerUri, brokerURL);
appCtx.put(UimaAsynchronousEngine.ENDPOINT, endpoint);
appCtx.put(UimaAsynchronousEngine.CasPoolSize, scaleout);
appCtx.put(UimaAsynchronousEngine.Timeout, 0);
appCtx.put(UimaAsynchronousEngine.GetMetaTimeout, 0);
uimaASClient.initialize(appCtx);

Jerry Cwiklik