uima-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Patry <alexandre.pa...@keatext.com>
Subject Re: sendCAS is slow
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:57:07 GMT
Did you try to use binary serialisation instead of XML serialisation for
the CAS?

For more information on binary serialisation, you can search for the
word "binary" in the UIMA-AS user guide
(http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-as-2.6.0/uima_async_scaleout.html).

Hope this help,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Patry, Ph.D
Chercheur Principal / Principal Researcher